Thursday 4 August 2016

Jason durelo is currently out of love

Another celebrity who claims to be out of the love world for now,who are we talking about,it's the 'I'll fight for you" singer,Jason durelo.Hmmmm...

How come he is so good when it comes to composing mind blowing track that you feel like having a lover and yet he is not in love?...

But it's true,so sad he had two publicized breakup which took the better part of his heart,putting him currently out of love.. I'm so sorry Jason.
Jason tells us that he is still single and not looking for anything not looking to rush into anything, that includes a new relationship. I think I agree with him,finding true love doesn't require rushing.

Jason is currently focusing on his music career and reveals that his next lover will definitely be treated like a queen..Wow, Jason I am here...Lol. We wish you all the best,keep the tracks rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment