Monday 1 August 2016

WWE ring announcer quits her job

Popular WWE ring announcer,lillian garcia is set to quit her job to look after her ailing family.Fans have been so curious about her where about recently she took to instagram,explaining why she has been silent all this while and to explain to us what have been going on in her life.

"I have been through many emotions lately that they literally have kept me up at night.As most of you know,my father has been battling two different kinds of cancer.He hasn't been doing well as we hoped.Therefore,i won't be traveling weekly with WWE any longer. I will be looking to take on work closer to where i live so that i don't have to be on the road weekly away from him.He truly needs me and i need this time with him.I ask that you please continue prayes for my father and my family.It has been a magical 15 years career at WWE and WWE universe.I can't thank you enough for all your love and support. I felt you every step of the way! I want to also thank the WWE superstars whome many of them have become my friends! You are an incredibly group of people with so much talent! It has been such an honor to introduce you to the ring and to watch your superior athleticism week after week.Thank you to the crew and production staff on the road and in the offices.I've seen your work so hard! You really are the glue that keeps it together! Lastly,thank you WWE for the incredible ride i never wanted to get off.I've had experiences beyond my imagination.I thank you for not only allowing me to use my voice as an announcer but also sharing it to sing around the world.What an honor! I will cherish these memories forever.This is not goodbye as i hope you will all follow me on social media to share in my nexf chapter.I thank you and i love you"!

Hmm,so much to care for,i know how it feels like,we are sorry,and we wish your dad a better health soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment