Saturday 17 September 2016

A glimpse of solidstar's achievement will inspire you

Solidstar is a great hip hop artist based in nigeria,popularly known for his great tracks,especially his most recent song titled 'duro.'

Solidstar amongst other artist didn't start on a very smooth surface, amongst others,he can be well described as someone who hustled to become what he is today.He was asked a few questions about his journey so far,and these were his replies.

Music journey so far.

"I wouldn't say it is that easy,because at the beginning,i started all alone and i was working and saving money to record.So it wasn't that easy,thank God for achievers entertainment. They came in and saw my talent,and signed me.The first song i dropped under achievers was 'one in a million',featuring 2face.Since then we have been pushing foward.After that song,the fame was just there,but then,the money wasn't coming in."

Your feeling when asked to write a theme song for super eagles world cup campaign.

"I felt good.First of all i have to say that my words speak for itself. And my good management have been working hard.When they picked me as the official artist to do the world cup theme song,i thought to myself that this means i have been really working hard.That gingered me,and even when i record,i put in extra work because i know the competition out there is really tight.So i take my time when doing any song."

Your inspiration.

"Uhm,well i get my inspiration from women.I love being around them and making them my friend.I love to hear what they say about themselves.So i get inspired by their words,and i added those few words to my lyrics coupled with those i gathef from what i see around me."

How do you handle female fans of yours?

" I have to learn how to control my female fans cause i don't like scandal.So whenever i come across them, i treat them good.I make them feel at home....."

What other favorite artistes will you like to work with.

"Definitely wizkid and davido"

What is the key to your sucess?

"I do work hard and that is why when i drop a song,i don't let the standards drop.I always try to be better...."

Definitely solidstar's experience proves that with hardwork and determination,you can get to your destination. However,he is currently signed into achievers entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment