Wednesday 21 September 2016

Jaden smith surprises mother with an expensive present on her birthday

Jaden smith in honor of his mother's 45th birthday anniversary, presented to her a gold-platted grill,which no doubt left her really happy and proud to have such loving son.

He appreciated his parents fully,in an interview cover story.

"My parents are definitely my biggest role model,and that's where me and willow both pull all of our inspiration from to change the world.It all comes from a concept of affecting the world in a positive way and leaving it better than it was then when we came.

I feel that enter into all types of different areas because there are so many different outlet that life has to offer us.That goes into technology,into music.That goes into science,into spirituality,into education."

When mother's day was celebrated, jaden never hesitated to make his mother and his father smile.

"I wouldn't be the way i am without you.There's is no way to express to you or anybody how i truly feel about you,cause it's  not the feeling,it's the living of my life that's an expression of you.I am really like  painting or movie that you have made somehow."

Lovely words from jaden smith and an expression of sincere love for his both parents.


No comments:

Post a Comment