Saturday 17 September 2016

How do i know if she wants my attention

"I was invited to a party,and believe me it was fun.As a single guy,i was desperately searching for a lover.Everyone came and almost all guys came along with their lover, believe me i felt so lonely,moving around alone with a glass od champagne in my hand.Then my eyes met with a very beautiful flower,sitting in the midst of her friends.I was shy,i wondered if i will be compatible for her,what if she humiliates me in public. I decided to let her slip through my fingers." A perfect day to strike,but you are not sure of yourself. How do you tell if she needs your attention? Well you should know that your intention shouldn't be that she must be the first to show she is interested, sometimes it won't come.But what if it does,watch so closely,some of the signs that shows that she wants your attention. First,study her look.Most girls are definitely shy,especially beautiful ones,if you stare,and she does the same and quickly look the other way,and does so repeatedly, that is just one sign. However, some ladies stare and you think they are in love,please do not always believe that.If a lady stare at you and you wave or smile at her,and she look at you annoyingly, please do not step foward,except you believe you are up to the task.But if after you smile and she does the same,wow,go for it. When a lady falls at first sight,your eyes will always meet.She won't stop except you come and say 'hello!'Just be very cool.Sometimes,as a guy we try to pretend like we are not interested, while you do so,notice if she smiles excessively, flaunts her hair,cross her leg and act nice,wow,she wants to be noticed by you,go for it. It's time to dance,and paired ones do so,while you are dancing alone,you notice she stands up,although at a distance,dancing alone while she stylishly gaze at you, my brother,you have her. These are just few ways to get that flower in a very large garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment