Monday 12 September 2016

Chris brown ban vistors from his mansion

Due to the recent allegation leveled against the popular american singer chris brown,he has chosen to be more discreet till the actual truth reveal itself.He therefore urged that visitors are not welcomed for now into his mansion.When he was interviewed he said.

"I cannot wait till the truth comes to light about this incident and this situation.You know my character have been defaced,and who am i as a person and my intergrity.I am glad all my real supporters know me,and knows the truth and see the truth."

The recent clash with the cops led to several troubles and he is doing all he can to avoid futher damage on his reputation. Futhermore,he urged that very close friends and roomates should submit a list of potential guest which will include their descriptions,for approval.Even at they,they are urged not to come in with any sort of alcohol and drugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment