Tuesday 20 September 2016

Linda ikeji yearns to be a wife and mother.

Nigerian blogger,entrepreneur,model and writer,linda ikeji,who recently turned 36,yearned to be a wife and mother real soon. As is it,she wants to be loved and someday experience the joy of motherhood. When asked about her love life,she said her dream most recently is to be a mum. Linda now 36,shared to us how happy and fulfilled she is,also urging that we put her in our prayers. "I turned a year older today,the 19th of September 2016,and i can't tell you guys how grateful i am for the life i have.I may not have everything i want yet..But i have more than i thought,...My prayer as i turn 36,is to find an amazing guy,settle down,have a bunch of kids and continue to live,impact my world and make a difference.Please say a prayer for me...I mean it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment