Sunday 18 September 2016

Biodun okeowo reveals why she wept the day her ex remarried

Nigerian actress and currently a single mother biodun okeowo reveals why she wept the day her ex husband remarried.These were just few words about how she felt.

"I don't regret leaving my ex.Infact i don't feel anything for him anymore,no pains,no regret.He tried to get me back,i just couldn't continue with him.The only day i cried and felt bad was the day i heard he has remarried.That he actually paid someone else's bride price made me cry.In my case,my family members were begging me to come and pay."

Hmm! That is quite sad,however it is believed that she is quite open for another relationship.Here futher are what she said about the kind of man she will like to be with.

"The man must be God fearing.Any marriage that has sincer trust in God will survive.The problem with actresses is lack of trust in their spouse.They feel when ever you step out for a week for a shoot,some funny things happens along the way.

The media isn't helping matters.They cook up all kinds of stories,and your partner will swallow them hook,line,and sinker.In fact,there was this story i read about myself,that my ex-husband chased my out because of infidelity.I was suprised because such a thing never happened.If it did,he wouldn't have come back to reconciw with me.I never cheated on my ex for once.I might be temperamental, but not a cheat.Those kind of fake news,break homes."

What do you think the media can do to reduce the risk of marriage collapse?

No comments:

Post a Comment