Wednesday 28 September 2016

Little lilwaye send beautiful message to daddy

Due to the ongoing battle between lil wayne,birdman and YMCMB, lil wayne according to a widespread rumor,speaks about retiring from rap music. But as he turned a year older,birdman saw it fit to send a birthday to his son.

Little lilwayne supposedly the only source of his happiness and support,posted lovely message about her dad. Reginae carter wrote.

"Happy birthday to my father....Lawd this man swear he not old. I love this man so much! I can tell him anything without being judged! Thank you for always loving me.

Thank you for saying 'yes' when my mom says 'no'. Thank you that i am beautiful everyday. God, thank you for blessing me with this man! God has given me so many blessings and he will continue to do so! I love you daddy. Enjoy your day old man."

Lol,how come he is being referred to as 'old man? Funny Regi..

Lil wayne turns 33.

No comments:

Post a Comment