Friday 29 July 2016

An open letter to taylor swift will drive you to tears.

Dear taylor,

You once said 'people haven't always been there for me' but music has.That statement have always been true for me when it comes to you and your music.

From listening to 'cold as you' through my first heartbreak to dancing around my room to 'shake it off' after a bad day,i could always turn to one of your song when there was no one else to talk to.

It doesn't stop with listening to your albums either.I am a full time swiftie,i have gone to three of your tours when you came to my state massachusetts.I have even traveled to florida all by myself to see the 1989 tour,i stood outside in the freezing cold for 10hours in new york to see you perform on new year's eve.And then i watched the 1989 world tour movie at 1000 times,because it reminded me of how it felt standing in the crowd and taking in your amazing performance live.I have waay more of your merchandise than one person needs.

Ashley(second from the right) traveled all the way to florida to see taylor perform in concert.

Courtesy to Ashley devine.

Basically for 10years,you've been my idol. You were someone i could turn to at my lowest moment. In my eyes, you could do no wrong.

In my eyes, you could do no wrong.

I have always wanted the best for you,so when you started dating calvin harris,i was totally on board. I love you two together and watched your relationship unfold for 15months,i saw the romantic thing you did for each other,and how supportive you were. I remember your speech at iheart music radio awards after you won best tour for 1989.You gave calvin the most heartfelt shout out.

I had the most amazing person to come home to when the spotlight went out and when the crowd were all gone you said "I want to thank my boyfriend adam for that"it was so
#Relationship goals.I memorized it.

Aftet watching you go through many relationships,and getting you heart broken over and over again,calvin was like a breathe of fresh air.I actually became a huge fan of him thanks to you.So when the news of your split started to leak,i didn't believe it.When calvin tweeted that it was true,i was devastated.

But the one consolation in your breakup was that it seemed like you would continue as friends.Calvin tweeted that despite the split,what remained between you was a huge amount of love and respect.You retweeted it.So even though you wouldn't be tayvin anymore romantically,i was comforted knowing you'd still continue as friends.

Sadly that didn't happen.

In the past,whenever you broke up with a boyfriend or wrote a song about an ex,i was the first to defend you against haters calling you a 'serial dater',or saying your songs calling out your exes was unfair.You were just like me - someone looking to find love and stumbling, getting your heart broken along the way.Why weren't you allowed to date,explore and write about it without people bashing you? I would too if i was a lyrical genius.

Ashley took a taylor inspired polaroid pics with her friends at the 1989 tour.

Courtesy of Ashley devine.

But since your split from Calvin, i have been loosing sight of taylor I've grown to know,admire and defend at all cost.

This was a letter from a disappointed fan of taylor swift,really drove me to tears.I wish taylor and calvin can reunite to mend this broken heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment