Wednesday 13 July 2016

Love in the air:Basketmouth celebrates his beloved queen as she turns plus one

Nigerian top comedy performer and entertainer celebrates another year of his beloved beauty queen and bride.

Basketmouth and beautiful angel and beloved wife elsie okpocha trills us with beautiful pictures they took together,found on their instagram page.

Who could imagine how romantic basket mouth can be.Wow his words surely will blow her minds of.These are the words he
said.

"I have been thinking of the best birthday wish,something that will blow your mind,something out of this world...but then i realize...those are just few words,words cannot quantity what you mean to me,how you make me feel,how you've blessed me with love,peace and happiness.I can only use words to wish you a happy birthday but not what you mean to me,happy birthday baby"...

Wow i feel like freezing,such beautiful words of geniue feeling from basket mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment