Sunday 17 July 2016

Lavern cox express gratitude to her fans

American actress lavern cox express gratitude to her fan for having 2million followers now.

She express her gratitude through an interesting post on instagram.

"We just hit 2million followers on instagram.Thank you,thank you,thank you! I am so excited.Thank you to everyone for going on this amazing journey with me.Thank you for following me,liking,commenting on,and for sharing my post.Thank you for giving me life and getting your life from what i share.

Thank you for affirming that this social media space can be fun, silly and political.At times all of these things simultaneously.We can heal together,share intersectional,feminist point of view.We can do all of these and more while staying in love.Thank you for allowing this to be a space where i can be as multifaceted,and as complicated as i am.Thank you for joining with me to continue to affirm that #Transls beautiful.Here is to millions more coming on the journey with us".

We her fans are really proud of you #lavern cox.

No comments:

Post a Comment