Sunday 31 July 2016

Lindsay lohan splits from her fiance.

Last weekend,Egor tarabasov was seen leaving his lover's london apartment,signifying a split from each other.Lohan now confirmed to be pregnant shared word of wisdom on her instagram page to her instagram fans,which proves to be very inspiring and educative,and to apologize for certain behaviors.

"Dear friends, i am good and well #ATM i am taking time for myself with good friends.I am sorry that i have exposed certain private matters recently. I was acting out of fear and sadness...We all make mistakes...Sadly mine have always been so public.I have done a lot of soul searching in the past years and should be more clear minded rather than distract from the good heart that i have.Social media comes with the territory of business and the world we now live in.My intentions were not meant to send mixed messages.
Maybe things can be fixed...Or may be not.I hope they can.But i am 30years old and i do deserve a #GENTLEgiant life which is about love and light not about anger.Thank you to all those who stood by my side.

Hmmm! Very inspiration and educative.We hope she puts herself together soonest.

No comments:

Post a Comment