Thursday 21 July 2016

Ex beauty queen warns men to off her

Gwen elohor,ex nigerian beauty queen speaks about how unhappy she is,despite the fact that she is married, men both married and single keep asking her out.

She took to the social media platforms, warning men to stay off her,otherwise she will expose them to the public.

"To whom it may concern.

I want to use this medium to send a final warning to all those men on my contact list both married and single who come to my inbox to say rubbish and asking me out and also letting me know that i am the most beautiful,whatever they have ever seen,meanwhile posting pictures and raining praises on their wives on their walls,while they will come to chat with another man's wife secretly via inbox,pretending they do not know she is married,when it is BOLDLY written on my profile.I am not calm and nice when it comes to things like this..... Be warned!!

More so, you have never clicked "like" or "comment" on one's post, but have the courage and boldness to come to my inbox pretending you never knew i am married,when you have been a contact here for donkey years..Lets me ask.Are you a ghost on facebook that you don't see or know what is happening around me?

Also,those of you who keep sending messages such as "hi love, hello sweetheart,hey baby,hi beautiful...........and expect to get response,you will remain there until thy kingdom come.Don't expect a reply from me until you learn how to address a MARRIED woman right.

Because this is a sincere warning,i won't mention your names,but i am cocksure you all know yourselves... Back off!! Else i will screen grab your messages and post them to the general public to see"

She then concluded that men pestering to have her cannot be compared to the man God gave her....

No comments:

Post a Comment